My LLL.INs - Comments please

IT.com

Akhil

Hi,
here are a few of my 3 character .INs. Any comments are welcome...

ioi.in
iet.in
ipe.in
jbp.in
epl.in
ids.in
yog.in
4um.in
dia.in
006.in
chd.in
del.in

Already sold dak.in (2005) in mid $ xxx and iit.in in mid $xxxx (2008)

You've got some really nice domains!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think steve showed us IIT.in sometimes back ? Really good LLLs I must say. in.dia.in amazing domain. You surely must be having some niche .co.in domains too.

Thanks for your appreciation Nomad :)
Yeah, I do have some cool LLL.co.INs as well... and definitely some great generic ones like: Hindus / Sikhs / Muslims / Christians.IN, LOOT.IN, Bulls.IN, etc...

More comments invited...

Frankly a great collection, and monetizing a couple of those through development would be a great Idea in my view. What do you say? bulls.in with something related to stock markets, even PPC programs have a higher niche to stock related ads.

Hi,
here are a few of my 3 character .INs. Any comments are welcome...

ioi.in
iet.in
ipe.in
jbp.in
epl.in

Already sold dak.in (2005) in mid $ xxx and iit.in in mid $xxxx (2008)

Not all be some are really great! I must say you are raking in money. How much did you bought them for?

I think you can get even higher pay if you can get bbc.in or dhl.in or similar names that resemble to big corporates. What say?

This looks like a good business, are there any tips for a potential beginner like me? ;)

Not all be some are really great! I must say you are raking in money. How much did you bought them for?

I think you can get even higher pay if you can get bbc.in or dhl.in or similar names that resemble to big corporates. What say?

This looks like a good business, are there any tips for a potential beginner like me? ;)
Well sure it is a good business... and as for your lessons buddy, you're at the right place already!

Cheers!

Further comments welcome...

At present, I don't see much value in the above domains considering that about 20 LLL.IN drop every week. May be in the future they ll gain more value.

I'll take the whole bunch(12$) for 120$ (10$ each-best price), in case you do not plan to renew ;)

I am a LLL.IN collector. Have bought 20 LLL.IN last week 3$ each ;) some of them were pronounceable and the other were what we call triple premium.

At present, I don't see much value in the above domains considering that about 20 LLL.IN drop every week. May be in the future they ll gain more value.

I'll take the whole bunch(12$) for 120$ (10$ each-best price), in case you do not plan to renew ;)

I am a LLL.IN collector. Have bought 20 LLL.IN last week 3$ each ;) some of them were pronounceable and the other were what we call triple premium.

I guess you are kidding. If not, those names -- many of which are premiums are worth lot more than $10 you are offerring.

I realy like these names you have and you should get a good price for them. Just
hold on to the names and wait for some good enduser sales :)

Have sold some LLL.IN for a good price to endusers my self already the last 2 years.

how quickly the LLL.in domains fly off - i mean sell?

I there a way to I find justdropped .in domain names?

whois

Back