Which laptop/computer/tablet do you use?

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
Interested in knowing which laptop/computer/tablet domain investors in india use, especially those earning through paypal. Do you use assembled or branded computers? How much do they cost. Facing a lot of problems with laptops in the last few years, , would like to know whether others face a similar problem.
Any information on the cheapest and reliable laptops/desktops available, would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using Sony VAIO laptop with Intel core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 512 NVIDIA Graphics.
I'll go for new laptop soon. New config I want is Intel core i5/i7 processor, 8GB RAM, 1GB NVIDIA Graphics, 120GB Samsung EVO SSD(Already bought this one)

HDD was bottle necking my device then. But now it seems I need better processor & more RAM to get best of SSD at work.

Thank you for your replies, Does anyone have their laptop keyboards not working
I have one, some key malfunctioned & I removed the keyboard. Display is broken too. Using it as my download box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in knowing which laptop/computer/tablet domain investors in india use, especially those earning through paypal. Do you use assembled or branded computers? How much do they cost. Facing a lot of problems with laptops in the last few years, , would like to know whether others face a similar problem.
Any information on the cheapest and reliable laptops/desktops available, would be greatly appreciated.

Using a Linux BSD based laptop with Intel i7, 16GB RAM, 500 GB SSD Disk.

whois

Back