Suggestion on developing indianjewelry site?

IT.com
hello there,

any suggestions on developing:

indianjewelry.net ; i know it's not how jewelry is spelled in india but thats how it is in the US. i am from chicago....

looking for suggestions on developing the domain...

thanks

Hey Ali,

Welcome to the show and good to connect with you here as well! Would recommend going the affiliate route unless you are planning to set up an ecommerce storefront.

For affiliate option and that niche, Kaneesha.com has an affiliate program through CJ for jewelry with XML feeds - may be a nice way to start off your category structure:

Indian and Pakistani Jewelry | India | Traditional Jewellery - Kaneesha

Good luck with it!

Indy

You're right...

They still have the affiliate link up on their site, figured they were active. Just tested it and it shows they are inactive.

Have you tried SAS, GAN AND LS. Did you want to target the US market or global?

Best,

Indy

Im sending you Jewelry.com's affiliate managers info:

Up to 10% Affiliate Payout!
$268 Average Order Size

There's a few more in GAN you may want to take a peak at.

What are these?

@Jeff

SAS - Shareasale.com
GAN - Google Affiliate Network
LS - Linkshare.com
CJ - CommissionJunction.com

Those are in my mind the top Global Affiliate Networks at the moment. From the big players like Walmart/BestBuy to the small mom and pop shops, if you are looking to build any type of niche site (product or service related), chances are they are associated with one of these networks.

For India, I would say the top Aff networks at the moment are:

DGM
Vcommission
Tyroo
NetworkPlay.in (Catching up)

and it wouldn't be an .indy thread without rounding out my top 5 .in affiliate domain names:

5) IndianAffiliateNetwork [dot] in
4) PerformanceMarketing [dot] in
3) AffiliateManagement [dot] in
2) Revshare [dot] in
1) Affiliatez [dot] in

Got ANY affiliate .in domains ? Lets hear em....

Best,

.indy

Before launching the site add all the important information in the site about jewelry. And show some important contents to search engine about the term jewelry.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom