No value for LLL.CO.IN's ?

IT.com
Folks,

still a lot of LLL.CO.INs are left unregistered.
Its because LLL.CO.IN Market is poor :confused:

I really dont think so, You can see some really big corporates like Google, Yahoo, Reliance etc has co.in domains.. The only thing its not picking up is dominers specially prefer short names and thats why .in are picking up fast... Just wait for right time and i am sure .co.in will also pick up, Ofcourse you should have a GEM to pick it up..

Thanks for the reply ddesigns,
yes i hope so. currently i have 5 LLL.CO.IN's and hope to meet a buyer in near future :D

Thanks for the reply ddesigns,
yes i hope so. currently i have 5 LLL.CO.IN's and hope to meet a buyer in near future :D

Even i own couple of gems like Lily.co.in and Dll.co.in for sale so even i am waiting for good offer for this names...

Best of luck to you

It all depends what the letters are, what they mean or what they stand for,simple as that.

I have sold 3 letter .co.in from around mid $xxx to mid $xxxx.

It all depends what the letters are, what they mean or what they stand for,simple as that.

I have sold 3 letter .co.in from around mid $xxx to mid $xxxx.

Good to hear wot that even co.in domains ranges between XXX to XXXX range, by the way can u just give me though that what value my domain has, i own Lily.co.in & Dll.co.in as i am looking to sell them for my upcoming project

Thanks in advance.

Folks,

still a lot of LLL.CO.INs are left unregistered.
Its because LLL.CO.IN Market is poor :confused:

The obvious, stronger demand is in the LLL.in currently, BUT, it would be naive to ignore the LLL.co.ins. Since many businesses in India and with a presence there still opt for .co.in, i sense .co.in should not be underestimated too much. I've regged a few LLL.in that some businesses have already developed the LLL.co.in counterpart. If you're going to register of keep LLL.co.ins, then make sure they are the best you can find.

The obvious, stronger demand is in the LLL.in currently, BUT, it would be naive to ignore the LLL.co.ins. Since many businesses in India and with a presence there still opt for .co.in, i sense .co.in should not be underestimated too much. I've regged a few LLL.in that some businesses have already developed the LLL.co.in counterpart. If you're going to register of keep LLL.co.ins, then make sure they are the best you can find.

Thanks for the valuable comment :mad:

You are right warbux. Thanks for advice

Where is that, even i tried to check DNsalesprice.com but the site seems to be down since last few days..

http://www.inforum.in/general-indian-domain-name-discussion/2-complete-list-indian-domain-name-sales.html

http://www.inforum.in/general-indian-domain-name-discussion/2-complete-list-indian-domain-name-sales.html

Thanks Wot, but still i request you to let me know the value of my domain if possible Lily.co.in and Dll.co.in

Will be really helpful to me

Here's a freebie to the LLL.co.in buyers.

If you want to register an LLL.co.in with some type-in traffic potential(which is very likely), i suggest you reg "wcd.co.in". WHy?well the Indian govt uses wcd.nic.in to run the Ministry of Women and Children Development(WCD), and so this name will probably get some type-in traffic from that govt portal and also, i own wcd.in, and it gets some traffic, and the RPC is pretty decent! What percent of LLL.co.ins are available to register? Something tells me people are slowly chipping at them..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom