All LLL.in are taken today but I always know what domains...

IT.com
...might get free soon.

F.e. now CSU.in is in pendingDelete state.
I have a tool that allows me to see it much faster than any usual domain script can do :D

Btw. I could not make a big $$$ with LLL.in. Was it a mistake to drop the few I had?

Btw. I could not make a big $$$ with LLL.in. Was it a mistake to drop the few I had?

If they were triple or double premiums then yes dropping them was probably a bad idea. Reseller price on forums for LLL.ins are pretty decent so worse case scenario you could have made a few $$ on the reseller market instead of dropping. I would definitely recommend keeping any other triple or double premiums that you have, or list them here for sale as they will get snapped up. LLL.ins have a very bright future in my opinion.

I alos think LLL.in have potential. But for some time not long ago many LLL.in were available and it looked like this will saty so. Then I dropped. Later one week they almost all vanished. Seems someone put some 600$ or so to buy out all. If he/she sells at least 1/year at some 1000$ it was a good business.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom